IJS Global offers the following value added logistics services, which focus on administrative activities:
- Fiscal representation
- Customs consultancy
- Call center services (in partnership)
Through EDI connection or system links IJS Global can arrange invoicing services for the European market.
Only local companies with a fixed or permanent establishment in the respective EU countries can use the VAT deferment system. In order to enable foreign companies to make use of this beneficial feature the foreign company needs to appoint a fiscal representative. IJS Global provides fiscal representative in full scale
Customs Legislation and Procedures is a complex area that can have a significant impact on business practices and operating costs.
Our customs service’s aim at:
- Identifying the most appropriate Customs Regime to support your business strategy
- Analyzing your corporate business processes and delivering solutions that ensure measurable and quantifiable reductions to your duty and VAT liability
- Advising on Import Licenses, classification, valuation, duty reliefs, preferences, end-use etc
- Ensure a smooth flow of goods without delays
- Reduce cash flow burden due to VAT payments
- Optimize import duty payments